3.01.2007





next on the agenda is a to-scale screen of my nephew henry simpson green.
here are the photos, taken next to a dollar bill so that i can scale them (forensics cop show trick.)

I tried line art and color-filled outline, but i think the halftone looks the best. I'm not totally sure what i'm doing with this, I think some prints on paper, maybe blankets/bedding with a repeat pattern--because i'm sure no one would shit themself when they found a single guy who spends too much time alone with his dog has baby bedding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should include the dollar bill in any screen that you create. There is something pretty awesome about having Henry laying next to some cash on your pillow case... and we'll always know he's to scale.

Jason said...

thats no dolla bill yo. high rolla, ryan, high rolla.

R. Simpson said...

I guess you will both be up for the money-print bedding. counterfeit bedding?

y'all my get money niggas.

Anonymous said...

As long as it's on 450 thread count egyptian cotton. I sleep naked so I need something soft and smooth against my body.